Challis, Idaho

Challis, Idaho
I'm not sure if I'm ready for this...

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Homeless...

Well, I'm homeless. Husbandless, computerless,and apparently luggage-less because all my clothing I have with me has been thrown into 2 HUGE Ikea bags. We packed up the house so quickly with the help of so many wonderful people that it wasn't clear what was to be left out. So I really feel homeless. I am living out of 2 Ikea bags out of my car. My husband is already in Idaho while our son and I stay here to finish out football. Ok, we're not totally living in a car; a good friend is letting us "crash" at her place for a week or two until playoffs are done. With last night being Halloween it was quite timely; we dressed up as sister wives!!
Living in limbo sucks. I miss my husband and I'm already tired of making my shoe selection from the trunk of my car!

No comments:

Post a Comment